Sunday 25 March 2018

Little miss sunshine - OOTD

Hello lovelies happy sunday. Hope you're all keeping well. I've been M.I.A the past while on here and been doing more YouTube videos, I'll link my channel at the end if you want to check them out. But I miss blogging on here so be prepared for more outfit posts and the return of the monthly wishlists. If there is anything else you'd like me to talk about here don't be shy and let me know.

On with todays show got an outfit post for you;



I'm obsessed with this yellow blazer. Love how bright it is and a blazer is just one of those timeless pieces you'll have forever. A must have piece for your spring wardrobe




OUTFIT DETAILS


Beret - Penneys
Blazer - Penneys
Tshirt - Zara
Culottes - Penneys
Bag - Saint Laurent 
Shoes - Drmartens









I must of looked sketchy gettin these pics taken because a man came over and took his bike away lol.


Looking at my top in amazement that I managed to eat my lunch and not wear it.

I hope you enjoyed this little post and enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'll be back soon with another post. 

As always thank you for reading.


X




No comments:

Post a Comment