Tuesday 15 August 2017

Rainbow Child 2.0 - OOTD

Hello lovelies hope you're all well and having a lovely week. I'm having quite a sleepy one trying to catch up on sleep from partying the weekend you know you're starting to age when it takes two days to get back to yourself lol.

Today I have an OOTD for you took a trip to the local community garden with my Mam and Harley(my dog) one of the days and of course had to rope my Mam into taken some outfit pics I must say she's getting there each time we see improvements. Although she will never understand the blogger poses and constantly says "will you look at me" and "smile" bless her.
















OUTFIT DETAILS

Denim Jacket - Dublin Vintage Factory
Earrings - No Basic Bombshell
Swimsuit - Boohoo
Culottes - Penneys
Glasses - Etsy
Bag  - Skinnydip London
Fluffy Sliders - Penneys.




And this picture right here is the result of my Mam saying smiiiile just as she took the picture. She wasn't calling it a day until she got one.








I've always had a thing for flowers ever since I was a child, I just love how pretty they are.




I hope you enjoyed the post lovelies and I shall be back soon with another. If you have any questions you can pop them in the comments or contact me over n my Instagram @my_wardrobe_adventures.
Enjoy the rest of your week.


X












No comments:

Post a Comment