Wednesday 25 January 2017

Wishlist - January

Hello lovelies hope you're all keeping well and having a nice January. Decided to do my first wishlist of the year 'cause we all know that lusting over clothes just doesn't stop. If you see anything you like the link is below each picture.






I'm obsessed with these Kangol bucket hats a long time now and I'm on a mission to make one mine. hopefully in a nice sassy colour. So LL Cool J I know lol. If anyone has seen thee for sale comment below and let me know please. 

UNIF



UNIF just know how to do a top don't they I love these. I think the pox one would look so good with my Dr marten paint splatter shoes.


TOPSHOP



I am absolutely obsessed with the sleeves on these jumpers beyond cute.







I had this pink one in my hand Monday in Liverpool and I'm ragging I put it back. Will definitely be picking it up.




BERSHKA



In love with the colour of this tshirt especially considering all my band tees are nearly all black.

RIVER ISLAND




I have been after these trousers for monhs and every time I have gone to get them they're out of stock. So if any of you come across these anywhere else be sure to let me know lovelys.

Hope you enjoyed my first wishlist of the year unsure if I should include makeup I'm lusting for in these posts or to do a separate one with all that stuff. Let me know what you think.

Any questions feel free to leave them below or get at me on my instagram @my_wardrobe_adventures. 

Have a great day,


X

P.S If you havent checked out my latest video over on youtube I shall leave it below for you, feel free to subscribe if you aren't already.











No comments:

Post a Comment