Saturday 7 January 2017

Haul - 01

Hello lovelies and Happy new year I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and hopefully January is treating you well. I've always loved how January is a fresh start for everyone and how it motivates so many people. I'm looking forward to focusing a lot more on my blog and YouTube videos this year seen as the last few months have been hectic expect a lot more posts. As always if there is anything you would like to see me talk about let me know and I will try my best to cover it.

My first post this year is going to be a small haul of things I picked up before and over Christmas.



TOPSHOP







BERSHKA














RIVER ISLAND






Nabbed these boots in the River Island sale was absolutely delighted because they have been featured on a few wishlists.

NINE CROWS











FRESH



How gas is this t shirt Fresh have so many good t shirts from band t shirts to these funny Disney ones.

FOREVER21






My favorite accessory at the moment has to be glasses at the moment and forever 21 are forever feeding my addiction.


ZARA








Hope you enjoyed this post I will be sharing a Penneys haul over on my Youtube channel so keep an eye out for that and much more. Just search Sophia Cahill over on youtube to find my videos or click here.

Feel free to pop any questions you have below in the comments or over on my instagram @my_wardrobe_adventures.

Have a lovely weekend lovelies


X










No comments:

Post a Comment