Sunday 11 December 2016

Tulle and Laurent - OOTD

Hello lovelies happy Sunday I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. I haven't done much today apart from eat and online shop for Christmas presents I still have so much to get lol. Have you got all yours in or are you a bit of a last minute shopper this year?

Today I have an outfit post for you from the other night when I was out to celebrate my friend Jens birthday. Featuring my latest most exciting purchase in a long time!!





In love with these tulle dresses takes the average outfit and makes it so much fancier. These come in all kind of colours made by the lovely Jen (Thread and Tantrums) I will link her instagram in the outfit details below.






If you haven't seen the unboxing of this beautiful baby (the bag) go check it out on my YouTube linked below.



OUTFIT DETAILS

Tulle dress - Threads and tantrums
Saint Laurent Bag - Matchesfashion
Tshirt - Folkster (diy'd by me)
Culottes - Penneys
Boots - Asos marketplace
Coat - Primark.





Hope you enjoyed this post any questions at all feel free to leave a comment or hit me up on my instagram @my_wardrobe_adventures. Thanks for reading and have a great evening.

X




No comments:

Post a Comment