Sunday 3 April 2016

Patchwork Denims

Hello lovelies and happy Sunday hope you're all having a lovely weekend. I'm coming to my last day off work after been off for 8 days and it's safe to say I'm hoping this Sunday drags on forever ha. The weather has been pretty rubbish all week but I bit the bullet today and braved the rain to get some outfit pictures and go on a lovely walk around the botanic gardens again. I love it there its just so peaceful and pretty.





This outfit is all about my new boots I'm seriously lovin them and feel like Britney and Justin off to the music awards lol. No seriously though I love these boots and they go so well with my denim patch crop that I had.




These boots where made even better by the fact they were on sale reduced from €120 to just €45. If they're still available I will pop the link down in the outfit details.




OUTFIT DETAILS

Denim Duster - Penneys / Primark
Denim Crop - Loving Youth
Culottes - Penneys / Primark
Boots - River Island
Chanel Bag - Thailand
YSL Earrings - Ebay.




Unfortunately I couldn't find the boots online but maybe try your local River Island you might be lucky. They do still have the brown patchwork boots online which I also got and are amazing too so check them out if you liked these.

As always thank you for reading hope you enjoyed it. Any questions pop them below or hit me up on insta (@my_wardrobe_adventures) by clicking the instagram button over on the right. If you haven't checked out my latest youtube video on my March favorites I will pop it below. Feel free to like and subscribe for future videos. 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have a great week :)

X💜


1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are amazing, great look! x

    http://theanonymoustourist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete