Saturday 16 April 2016

My Birthday And Its Many Outfits

Hello lovelies hope you're all keeping well and enjoying your weekend. So as I mentioned in my last post it was my birthday on Monday and I decided to do a post on the outfits I wore for it. I know most people have the one night out for their birthdays but every year I take the mick and drag it out for as long as I get away with.

OK! My birthday kicked off Saturday for me I woke up and headed into town to find something to wear for that night. This is what I wore heading in. . .



 Just a plain face or my everyday face should I say - Foundation, Mascara, Lips and brows


OUTFIT DETAILS

Sheer shirt - Nine Crows
Pink ribbed dress - Forever 21
Boots - ASOS Marketplace
Choker - DIY from a belt.

Saturday night I was heading for dinner and drinks with my friends in Taco Taco and wore this beautiful vintage dress.


OUTFIT DETAILS

Dress - Dublin Vintage Factory
Shoes - Office
Chanel Bag - Thailand.


Of course my friends embarrassed me and got them to sing happy birthday lol. I was never so happy that they did because this cake was literally the best thing to ever enter my mouth and I have done nothing but crave it since. After taco taco we went for a couple of drinks and then I headed back to my friends house and had drinks with the girls until silly o clock in the morning.

Sunday I woke up regretting having made plans to go for cocktails with some of my other friends but I had a little nap and got up an soldiered on and I'm so glad I did we had a great night drinking cocktails.

 Silly me never saved the pic before writing on it in snapchat lol.

MAKE UP

Face - Rimmel Infallible 24H Matte Foundation - 13 Rose Beige
Eyes - M.A.C Amber Lights & Urban decay Smog
Brows - Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip brow in Soft brown
Mascara - Soap and Glory Thick and Fast
Contour - NYX Contour  Palette
Highlight - Makeup Revolution Highlighter Palette
Lips - Sleek Matte me in Rioja Red


OUTFIT DETAILS

Deep V Blouse - Nine Crows
Culottes - Penneys / Primark
Boots - ASOS Marketplace

Monday my actual birthday I chilled while people worked and then went for Chinese with family & friends.


 Make up is the same as above except my lipstick which is M.A.C Stone matte lippy.



OUTFIT DETAILS

Shirt - Gifted
Ribbed Dress - Forever 21
Boots - ASOS Marketplace
Choker - DIY from a belt.

You'd think right surely that's it but no Tuesday after work my Mam done a birthday cake for me because she didn't get the chance all weekend.




Apologies I know the quality of these pictures aren't to the standard of my other pics but they where all taken on my phone.

That was my fab four day birthday I absolutely love birthdays as I'm sure you know now lol. I just love how loved you feel around your birthday never mind the gifts I just love seeing friends I haven't in a while and ones I see all the time.

I will be doing a what I got for my birthday video over on my YouTube for anyone who wants to have a nose so check my channel (Sophia Cahill) tomorrow evening.

Hope this post hasn't been to long. Have a great weekend and any questions as always pop them in the comments below or hit me up on insta @my_wardrobe_adventures

X

No comments:

Post a Comment