Friday 8 April 2016

Lovely Lavender

Hello lovelies and happy Friday!! I hope you've all had a great week. My weekend is packed full of fun because its my birthday on Monday so I will be celebrating Friday to Sunday. I might try do a blog post on my birthday and its outfits, if that's something you might like to see then let me know.

Enough of the rambling on so todays outfit is once again featuring my favorite colour, if I could wear lavender all day everyday I would. Its just so pretty. Anyways I got a lavender bomber finally I've wanted one ever since I seen the h&m one last year but sadly I missed out on it so when I seen this
beauty online I just had to have it. And of course I had to do an outfit post with it as soon as it came.




OUTFIT DETAILS

Bomber Jacket - Pretty little things
Mesh Tshirt - Tola Vintage
Lavender Crop - Forever21
Levi Shorts - Fresh
Boots - Asos Marketplace
Backpack and pom pom - Penneys / Primark.




I'm absolutely in love with the bomber its lightweight so it will be perfect for spring and summer. I love it with all black because it stands out that bit more. Although it could be worn with so many colours and I'm sure it will be. It was €28 I will pop the link here if any of you lovelies want to grab one. Bomber jacket.





Hope you all enjoyed this post as always any questions feel free to leave them below or get me on instagram @my_wardrobe_adventures. I post daily on instagram so be sure to check it out. Hope you all have a lovely weekend I'll be back on Monday with the birthday post once I'm not to severely hungover lol.

P.s Any videos you would like to see me do on youtube let me no :) ideas are always welcome.

Youtube - Sophia Cahill


X

No comments:

Post a Comment