Sunday 17 January 2016

Office Chic - OOTD

Hello lovelies,

Hope you're all having a fab weekend whatever you're all up to. I'm loving mine particularly because its a three day weekend for me which is rare. I also tried a Thai restaurant me and my best friend Kayleigh have been saying we would try for the past year lol. Its called NEON and its up on Camden Street, I would definitely recommend it if your into Thai food. I also took my two nieces to the pantomime which is a little tradition we have every year. We went to see Jack and the Beanstalk I have to say it was brilliant as always.

Ok Sophia get on with what the people came to see . . . My outfit. I shot this look the same day as the last OOTD but not in the same location. As I explained in the last post light really wasn't on my side but I still decided to shoot some looks.






OUTFIT DETAILS

Blazer - Topshop
Poloneck - Penneys / Primark
Culottes - Penneys / Primark
Bag - Penneys / Primark
Boots - Zara







You will have seen this blazer in my latest haul post if not check it out to see what I picked up in the sales. I have to say the blazer is one of my favorite sale buys. If I worked in an office this look would definitely be one I'd wear or even for an interview.




As always any questions pop them down below and I shall get back to you. I'm going to get working on getting my next youtube video up today or Monday fingers crossed I'll post on Instagram when its up so go follow me on there to see @my_wardrobe_adventures

I f there is anything in particular you would like to see me talk about or style pop your suggestions below or on my instagram.

X



No comments:

Post a Comment