Sunday 29 November 2015

Tola Vintage Kilo Sale

Hola lovelies,

Hope your all having a great weekend. Mine is going pretty well although too fast as usual. Yesterday I met up with my friend Jen who you might know from her blog Vintageblackrags if not i suggest checking her out. So yeah we met up yesterday and went to the Tola vintage kilo sale in the RDS. Ive been dying to check out the Tola ones as I'd heard some great things about them. We got there about 12 and we taught we'd have to que but thankfully we didn't. I was actually shocked at how quiet it was although the rain will do that.

I had set myself a budget and really didn't think I would be able to stick to it considering the last kilo sale I was at when I had arms full in 2 seconds lol. But it just wasn't my lucky day I guess I got a few nice bits but nothing blew my mind I have to say.



Seriously how cute is this sailor hat. I love this style of hats especially the leather ones but I went with this one because I love the detail on it.








I got all of these for €26 absolute bargain thats the good thing with kilo sales if you buy light stuff you get quiet a bit for your money. My favourite find out of these is the Christmas jumper I love the collar on it, its just so cute. 

Myself and Jen had planned on taking blog pictures but of course it being Ireland it pissed rain all day and we couldn't so i just took some outfit pics in my house.








Outfit Details:

T-shirt - Folkster kilo sale
Trousers -River Island
Boots - Agyness Deyn DrMartens




Make Up:

Foundation - Topshop BBcream in 03
Brows - Anastasia Dipbrow in soft brown
Lips - M.A.C lipstick Hang Up
Eyes - M.A.C cranberry eye shadow, urban decay smog eye shadow, They're real mascara by benefit
Highlighter - Sleek precious metals palette
Contour - Barry Ms chissel cheeks palette.

As always any questions just leave them below and be sure to check out my instagram for daily posts
@my_wardrobe_adventures or you can click the instagram button over on the right.

I've also decided that I am going to start youtubing I have wanted to for quiet a while but have been quiet nervous about doing it but I have bit the bullet and recorded my first video. I will do a small post when i upload it just to let you all know its up but it should be tonight. I will leave the link to my channel below so you can subscribe and receive a notification about my first video it would mean a lot.




X



No comments:

Post a Comment