Sunday 11 October 2015

These boots ain't made for walkin'

Hola lovelies,

So those of you who seen my latest wish list will know I posted some boots from Zara. I bought the boots the day after I posted the wish list they where to amazing to miss out on.

My first time wearing them I stupidly decided to wear them walking around shopping not the best move. I will enjoy them more when they're broken in. So in between shopping and before I put my trainers on I got some pictures.



This is one of my favourite doors in Dublin. It's just so pretty and colourful in the middle of a pretty dull street.




Voila the beauty's themselves. How pretty are they tho. Winter staple for me for sure. Every girl needs some good black boots I believe.



This coat was an absolute bargain I picked up at the start of the year in Primark for £5 while on a trip to Liverpool.




Outfit Details;
Coat - Primark
Deep V blouse - Nine Crow's
Skirt - Penneys / Primark
Boots - Zara
Bag - Penneys / Primark.

I hope your all having a chilled out Sunday like myself. I haven't moved from bed except to eat. I'm going to go have a nice bath with my new lush bath bomb it looks so pretty.

I'm currently running a giveaway on my instagram go check it out @my_wardrobe_adventures or if you click the instagram button over on the right it will bring you there.

As always questions or suggestions pop them down below.

Thank you all for the continued support over the past year and a half it is much appreciated.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment