Saturday 31 October 2015

Getting ready with yo' gurl

Hola lovelies,

Happy Halloween to you all hope your all having a fab one and have great plans for this evening. I'm going to watch the local firework display tonight with my friends.

I mentioned in my latest Outfit of the day post that I was thinking of doing a get ready with me post. I took a couple of pictured that night getting ready and said I'd give one a go. Let me know if you like seeing posts like these.

So I'll get on with it so. Here are all the products I used on my face to make it presentable lol. Isn't it crazy the effort girls habe to go through and men are done in no time.




  • Nyx stay matte but not flat foundation in Creamy natural
  • Catrice concealer in medium 3
  • Essence cover stock in matt sand 01 
  • Urban decay potion primer
  • Benefit they're real mascara
  • Mac cranberry eyeshadow
  • Naked palette smog
  • Sleek eyeshadow kit in Dark
  • Sleek precious metals highlighting palette 
  • Mac hang up lipstick
  • Collection lip definer in 5 Damson
  • Barry M chisel cheeks.




Very unlike me but I decided to go all out and apply a false lash. I chose the eylure lengthening lash in no. 080. I liked these ones because they weren't to full on and fake looking if you get me. They just added a nice length to them.


The finished face I love this lip and cranberry eyeshadow together especially when wearing all black.

For my hair I decided to go for a slicked back look. I was a bit weary trying this look I've seen it on so many others and loved it but wasn't sure it would suit my face. But I bit the bullet and gave it a go.



For it I used the head funk extreme gel spray first running my fingers through ut so it didn't all stick together. When I had it in place I sprayed some silvikrin maximum hold spray over it.



The most important part well for me anyways the outfit.

Sheer dress shirt- Nine Crows
Shoes - Public Desire
Crop top - New Look
Bicycle shorts - Urban Outfitters
Rings - Forever 21
Earrings - Forever 21
Bag - Chanel



And of course the obligatory drunk selfie from the end of the night. I know I'm not the only one who does this ladies lol.



Ok so I hope you liked this post as it's a bit different from what I usually do. If you do I will do more of them and go into more detail in them.

Any questions or suggestions leave them down below. If you haven't already checked out my giveaway on Instagram check it out it ends tonight. My instagram is @my_wardrobe_adventures or you can click om the instagram button over on the right to be brought to my page.

Again Happy Halloween habe a creepy and spooky one everybody

X

No comments:

Post a Comment