Tuesday 29 September 2015

Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'

Hola e'rrybody

So today I've got a wish list for you all. It's been ages since I done one and believe me I am lusting for so much at the minute. I just want to be rich and buy all the pretty stuffs is that to much to ask.

I will post the links to each item in case you also fall in love with it.

Zara -


 I am 100% head over heels for these boots. It's been a long time since I felt a love like this lol. They keep selling out if I don't get my hands on them soon

                            Suede Trench

ASOS -


 Winters a comin' and we all know that means fur coats are essential. Ain't nothing better than being snug especially in one of these bad boys. So fluffy and pretty.

                          Pink patch fur

UNIF -

                       Rainbow Dreams

 I'm loving turtle neck jumpers this autumn especially the over sized ones. How cite are these ones from UNIF.

                         Cosy polo neck

River Island -


Seriously how beaut is this skirt I reckon it could be mine on payday.

Topshop -


 Love heart eyes emoji inserted in here ×100. I need this suit. Yeah I have no reason for my suit in my life but I need it. It might inspire me to apply for some new jobs at least I will have killer interview wear.


                              Zebra dress

Not usually one for animal prints but I'm loving this dress and funnel neck jumper.


Can't believe I found this belt as I was looking for links for the other stuff in my wish list but I am loving it and needing it.

So of course there is more much much more that I am wishing and lusting for but we would be here all day.

Let me know what you think of this post it's been a while since I done one. If you would like to see more of them no problem just let me know below.

Have a great week and buy yourself something nice come pay day lol.

Check out my instagram for daily posts @my_wardrobe_adventures or click the instagram button over on the right.

X



No comments:

Post a Comment