Sunday 9 August 2015

Double denim dreamin

So yesterday I decided to take full advantage of the fact my friend Kayleigh was staying over and asked her to take some blog pictures. I spent some time putting outfits together and getting ready. Of course by the time I went outside to start taking pictures it started to rain typical Ireland. So I had to improvise and just take them in doors.



Make up:
Foundation - Topshop BB Cream 
Blusher - Sleek in rose gold 
Highlighting - Sleek precious metals palette and Sunkissed highlighter stick
Eyes - Amber lights and naked palettes darkhorse.
Lips - M.A.C velvet teddy 
Eyebrows - Sleek brow kit in dark.



Outfit Details;

Hat - Forever 21 
Denim Duster - Penneys / Primark 
Denim Crop - Loving Youth 
Culottes - Penneys / Primark 
Lace up shoes - Penneys / Primark 



This look I feel could be worn anywhere it's one of those looks that could go from day to night. For those days you just plan on going shopping with the girls and end up in the pub for the evening lol.




If hats aren't your thing the outfit still looks good without it. I personally just love a hat and think it's the perfect finishing touch.



A flat black boot would also work if you wanted something a bit more comfy I put my docs on with it after these pics and they worked just as well.




I shot a couple of different looks yesterday so check back in a couple of days to see the rest.

As always any questions or suggestions on something you'd like to see me style or talk bout just comment below. Also check out my instagram for daily posts @sophiacahill or click on the button over om.the right to be brought directly to it.

Hope your enjoying your Sunday and have a fab week.

X

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look hun!! Loving this style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats add so much to an outfit! Love the eyeshadow x

    http://www.ode2vogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete