Sunday 30 August 2015

City Chillin

Hello lovelies,

So on my week off I met up with my friend Lillie in town to take some outfit pictures on her pro camera. I think after seeing the better quality of the pictures I'm going to have to invest in one soon enough myself.

So we took some pictures along the liffey and went on a nice walk around town. Lillie is from America so I showed her a few cute vintage shops and we went to Krüst a fab little bakery on Georges Street.





Outfit Details;
Leather Jacket - H&M
Purple Crop - Forever 21 
Black Mesh Top - Hotmess Clothing
Skater Skirt - Penneys / Primark 
Sandal - New Look
Fluffy Backpack - Topshop 
Sunglasses - Forever 21
Choker - Ebay.


I've had this hotmess top for so long now and the shorts to match and have never worn it. So this sunny day was a great time to whip it out. I think I'd only feel comfortable wearing both together on holidays as they're quite revealing. So Thailand will be the perfect spot lol.







I absolutely love the quality of these pictures don't you? Everything is so much clearer.


Here's what I got in Krüst an oreo cronut and a banana and something else I can't quite remember iced coffee lol. I'm sure it will come back to me and I will add it in. Either way it was gorgeous. Check this place out if you haven't.

As always any questions or suggestions comment below ya'll. Check out my instagram for daily posts @sophiacahill or click on the instagram button over on the right.

Hope your all having a chilled out Sunday. I'm spending mine in bed watching Gotham on Netflix and having treats.

X

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, do you want to support each other by following each others blogs?
    http://lucylikespineapple.blogspot.co.uk/, let me know by clicking the follow button on my blog and I will follow you right back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks so much I've just followed your blog hun x

      Delete