Saturday 4 July 2015

Rainbow Child Feat. Retro ragz

So today I went to town to meet my friend Jen who is also a blogger if you haven't checked her blog Retro Ragz out yet you need to. I'll leave her link below.

We decided to go on a nice stroll take some blog pictures and have a coffee was such a good day catching up with her.

I was feeling rather colourful and sassy today I suppose you could say I was channelling my inner confetti crowd lol.









Pom poms are just unreal I love them so much and the fact I can make them makes it even better such cute accessories to sass up any outfit. I am definatly going to start making a lot more of these.


Always been fond of wearing fishnet tights I think they are so much better than just your average tight and really add a bit of grunge/rock to an outfit which I love so when I seen these socks for €1 in the river island sale I had to grab them I also got them in blue.









Outfit Details:

Shirt- Nine Crows Vintage
Top- Penneys/Primark
Bicycle Shorts- Urban Outfitters
Fishnet Socks- River Island
Runners- JD Sports
Pom Pom- Made by me
Backpack- Penneys/Primark
Sunglasses- Forever21.





As you can probably tell from the pictures we are a pair of messers that basically ran around town taking pictures and having the craic. I was going to put Jens outfit details on here but decided no you ain't getting them that easy g check them out on her blog post.

http://retro-ragz.blogspot.ie/




I finally tried Krust and had my first cronut 4th  of July style and oh my god it was so yummy definitely recommend it also got an oreo iced latte unreal as well.

The wind was not co operating with us today at all poor Jens hat went for a couple of hops and I tasted my own hair far too much lol.



So as always feel free to comment below with any questions or ideas for blog posts I'm always happy to hear from you guys. Don't forget to check out my instagram for daily posts @sophiacahill also while your at it check out Jens too her feed is always great @bohorockprincess.

Hope your all having a lovely weekend.

X


No comments:

Post a Comment