Friday 17 July 2015

Haul Sing Haulelujah

Hola lovelies,

So I decided to do a haul today haven't done one in quite a while and we'll I have gathered quite a bit in the past month or so.

Loving Youth:









Skinnydip London:






So I've been obsessed with Skinnydip London bags and stuff for a while so when I walked into my local Topshop and they had them in I nearly did a happy dance in the shop lol. So you know one isn't enough apparently I got the unicorn tears one and went in two weeks later they had the original one I wanted the shell one so of course I got that one as well.


Topshop:


Soooo fluffffffyyyy!!







River Island:



Hadn't realised how many bags I had gotten in the past few weeks until I started this blog post lol. But each one is so perfect I couldn't have not gotten them riiiight? 



I'm blogging on the go at the minute and forgot to take pictures of the two tops before I left so these are the only ones I had lol.


H&M




Penneys / Primark:





Nine Crows:


This picture does the shirt no justice at all so here's another of me wearing it. I love it so much great on its own or over jeans or leggings for ever day wear so handy and comfy.




Thrifted:



This shirt is everything I love in a shirt, oversize colourful and sassy lol. Was also a bargain at €6. Best find in a while.


Born To Die




Absolutely head over heels in love with this crochet dress from Born to die. The colours everything is perfect about it.

So have you been shopping the sales or gotten any nice bargains? I will have to cut back on my shopping again as I'm heading back to Thailand in November gotta get my saving on.

As always any thing you old like to see me style or talk about leave it below. Check out my instagram for daily posts @sophiacahill  or click on the link on the right side.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment