Sunday 7 June 2015

Bell bottom boho bish

So I've been planning on doing a boho teamed ootd post for over a month now but just didn't feel any of my outfits where right for it.

I love the whole boho/ 70s style that's out now I think it's because I'm a hippy at heart. I found that out in my month of travelling Thailand.










Outfit Details:
Suede jacket- Loving Youth €28
Bell sleeve top- H&M €29.99
Flares- Forever 21 (can't remember the price)
Backpack- Thailand about €5 
Boots - Motive but also available from la moda €30
Earrings- Gifted.

Unfortunately this is the last picture or outfit I will ever get to do featuring these boots as the sole came off just as I finished taking pictures. Devastated to say the least.

Make up:
Foundation- Topshop BB cream in number 3.0
Eyes- M.A.C amber lights / urban decay darkhorse, M.A.C false lash effect mascara
Blusher- Sleek in rose gold
Highlighting- Sleek precious metals palette
Brows- Sleek brow kit in dark
Concealer- Catrice in medium 3/ essence coverstick in 01 matt sand
Lips- Urban decay naked lip liner/ M.A.C velvet teddy.


I have to say I felt like a member of the beegees walking around town yesterday in these bell bottoms but I loved it, can't say everyone else did. There really are some narrow minded folks out there when it comes to being a bit out there with your fashion. I had people laugh and sing 1970s at me as I walked around but sure hey if their life is that boring they have to make a joke of other people's outfits I feel sorry for them. Never let someone else's opinion on an outfit change your mind. I'm a strong believer in if you love it then wear it, and my main motto is if you don't like it don't look.

Hope your all having a nice weekend. As usual if there is anything you would like to see me blog about or a certain style just leave it in a comment below or on Instagram. My instagram is @sophiacahill.

X



No comments:

Post a Comment