Sunday 24 August 2014

Wishlist

Hello lovelies
So I'm back from my lovely 10 day holiday in Playa del ingles I had an absolute ball and I'm so sad to be home. To cheer myself up I've been online window shopping and praying for payday. I love  a season change gives me an excuse to buy a whole new wardrobe and not feel guilty about it. Here's what I'm lusting after at the moment.


1. M.A.C lipstick in Saint Germain 💄
2. M.A.C eyeshadow in Sable👀
3. Jadon Doc Martens👌
4. Pascal Doc Martens👍
5. Reebok classics in lavender 💜
6. River Island feather cross body bag👜
7. American Apparel cali fun & sun backpack 🎒
8. River Island dark wash Molly Jeggings👖
9. Monki's Audrey blazer 👘

There is so much more that I want to buy but I have to buy sensibly this year as I'm going to Thailand for a month at the end of December so I need to save save save.

I will be posting a lot more now that holidays are done and I've nothing taking up my time well apart from work but sure that's nothing 😊

What's on your autumn/winter wishlist?

X



No comments:

Post a Comment