Sunday 3 August 2014

July Favourites

Sorry haven't posted lately been super tired and lazy from work and stuff. But here we are with a July favourites and I'll post more regularly and stop being a lazy bum.


Body Product :

Absolutely love this moisturiser so quick and handy for when your just out of the shower and not in the mood of moisturising quick spray and your done.  Only bad thing I found was it goes really quick and it's not the cheapest. But apart from that it's great.

Lip Product:

I'm usually a lipstick all the time kinda gurl but this month I haven't been feeling them and have just been focusing on keeping them nice n moisturised and the Eos balms are great for that. Now that they're all nice and moisturised I think I'll get back to some colour on my lips.

Scent: 

So in love with the smell of this daisy by Marc Jacobs unfortunately I got my last spritz out of it the other day. I'll definitely repurchase this perfume it's light and floraly sorry I'm rubbish at describing scents but I recommend you go smell it.

Item of clothing:

I can't get this vintage levi jacket off my back. I love it its perfect with every outfit and not too heavy for the weather we've been having lately.

Shoe:

Been loving these Zara Sliders so comfy and just easy to put on. Kind of regretting not getting the black in them as well because the pink does limit outfit choices but hey there still amazing.


Hair:

Bunches are my favourite thing to put in my hair lately. They're so easy and fun and super super cute. The ones in the picture were just quick messy ones but sometimes I find they're the best kind. Been feeling the all braid look too.

Day:


I had the best and cutest day in Glendalough I really love the place I could get lost in there for days. 
Couldn't just pick one day because my day at Arctic Monkeys and Jake Bugg was one of the best days I've had in ages.

Song:
Again I can't pick just the one so I picked three.
T.I. Feat Iggy Azalea- No mediocre
Arianna Grande Feat Iggy Azalea- Problem
And the last is an oldie but recently fell in love again.
Lil bow wow & Ciara - Like you.

App:
The app came on my phone it's called S Health and it does all sorts like track your workouts or you can check your bpm and stress levels on it. I've become obsessed with the pedometer on it and counting my steps you wouldn't believe the amount of calories you burn by just walking around doing your every day stuff. I'm sure there are pedometer apps for all phones if your interested. 

Food:
Latest food love is crab sticks/ seafood sticks they're just so tasty and strawberries I'm eating them by my the box lately. Trying to be healthy before my holiday in 8 days and they really help when your looking for something sweet.

Anything your absolutely loving lately? Let me know. 











No comments:

Post a Comment