Thursday 17 July 2014

Ootd for Arctic Monkeys

So if you read my last post you'll know tat I was struggling to pick an outfit for the Arctic monkeys gig but that was all sorted when I walked into Shotsy Vintage. So here are a few pictures of my outfit and some of the gig.









Outfit Details:
Levi denim jacket- Shotsy Vintage
Vintage swimsuit- Shotsy Vintage
High waisted denim shorts- Penneys / Primark
Boots- Asos marketplace
Bindi- Ebay
Diamonds- Deals (pound shop)

It was such a good day both Jake Bugg and Arctic monkeys were unreal. I had a great day between listening to music and bumping into people I hadn't seen in a while. Somebody also gave me a Ted teddy bear which just put the cherry on the bun as they say.

If your going on holidays or just looking for something to wear for an occasion I would definitely recommend Shotsy Vintage. They have so many beautiful pieces and no worries of someone having the same thing on. You can find them on Instagram and Facebook. 

You'll also find some videos of Jake Bugg and Arctic Monkeys on my Instagram check them out if your interested.  

Instagram name- Sophiacahill
(Or click the Instagram button on the right to bring you there.)





No comments:

Post a Comment